Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vacation Bible School: Day 3

The sun is shining and VBS is GREAT! Today was our third day of Vacation Bible School. The children continued to learn how God calls them to be good neighbors.  

Here's a look at Wednesday's events:
Bible Story: The Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37)
Theme: Neighbors are bold.
Bible Verse: "I was hungry and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger and you welcomed me." -Matthew 25:35
Craft time: The kids painted wooden houses and made door decorations. The older children decorated signs for tomorrow's closing celebration.
Fun Fact: We are collecting gift cards for the victims of the Oklahoma tornadoes. If you'd like to help, you can bring a gift card (Visa, Lowes, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Target, Kohl's) to the front office or to Sue Isbell.  Any amount is welcome!

It's been a great three days so far. We can't wait for our final day of VBS!






No comments:

Post a Comment