FPU is designed for you if...
- You struggle with gaps in your financial knowledge.
- You feel as if money has control over you.
- You struggle in your marriage due to financial problems.
- You live paycheck to paycheck.
- You think or say to yourself, "I can't afford this program.
The orientation sessions at Church Street are Sunday, January 20 and 27 at 1 p.m. Cost for the program is $75 for Church Street members and $100 for non-members. You can sign up in advance online: Sign Up Here (Go to Find a Class). For more information, contact J.R. Hertwig at firstname.lastname@example.org.